QUOTABLE QUOTES

"Nothing in this world is perfect, except the word change"

"Can you repeat that for the second time around once more from the top?"

"My dad brought home a lot of hand-me-downs!" (Translation: Daming pasalubong ng tatay ko.)

"I'm sorry, my boss just passed away." (My boss just passed by)

"Hello, my boss is out of town. Would you like to wait?"

"Don't touch me not!"

"Hello?...For a while, please hang yourself..."

"It's a no-win-win situation!"

"Burn the bridge when you get there"

"It's spilled milk under the bridge."

"You're barking at the wrong dog."

"You want to have your cake and bake it too."

"It's not my problem anymore, it's your problem anymore."

"First and for all."

"That's what i'm talking about it."

"One of these days is not like the other."

"So far, so good, so far."

"Don't change anything! Keep it at ease."

"Mukhang haggard-looking."

"Do you have more brighter ideas?" (nakakasilaw naman yun!...sobrang bright!)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP